LEMONGRASS Essential Oil - 15ml
LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL (Cymbopogon Flexuosus)
Blends Well With: Basil, Cedarwood, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Tea Tree
Traditionally Reported Benefits: Relieves headaches, reduces stomach aches, alleviates abdominal and muscle pain, kills germs, acts as an astringent, reduces fever, boosts energy, eases digestive tract spasms, natural deodorant, natural bug repellent, menstrual cramp relief, stomach protector and gastric ulcer relief, reduces inflammation, works as a diuretic, sedative, helps with nervous disorders such as shaking hands or limbs, nervousness, vertigo, Alzheimerâ€™s disease, Parkinsonâ€™s disease and convulsions, sluggishness, and lack of reflexes.
How to Use:
Aromatically: Add a few drops to a diffuser or vaporizer.
Household: Add a few drops to witch hazel and apple cider vinegar for a bug spray
Internally: Add a drop to your hot tea.
Historically Reported Uses:
Legal Disclaimer: The following information regarding the historically reported uses of this product is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. Greenwood Health Systems, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self-diagnosis and/or treatment using this product.
1. Natural Deodorizer*: Natural and safe deodorizer.
- a. Add a few drops to a diffuser
- b. Add a few drops to a vaporizer
- c. Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle and use as a mist
- d. Mix with oils like Lavender or Peppermint and customize your own natural fragrance
2. Skin Health*: This oil has skin healing properties; it can sterilize your pores, serve as a natural toner, and strengthen your skin tissues. Also helps alleviate headaches or muscle pain.
- a. Add a few drops to your shampoo, conditioner, soap, or lotion.
- b. Add a few drops to your favorite carrier oil and rub into your hair, scalp, or body.
3. Hair Health*: This oil can strengthen hair follicles and can sooth itchy or irritated scalps.
- a. Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner
- b. Add a few drops to your favorite carrier oil, massage into your scalp for 2 minutes, then rinse.
4. Natural Bug Repellent*: This oil is known to repel mosquitoes and ants and kill fleas.
- a. Add a few drops to a spray bottle of distilled water and spray on skin
- b. Add 5 drops to a spray bottle of distilled water and spray on petâ€™s coat.
5. Stress Reducer and Sleep Aid*: The calming and mild smell of this oil is known to relieve anxiety, irritability, and insomnia.
- a. Add a few drops to a diffuser while you sleep.
- b. Add a few drops to your favorite carrier oil or body lotion and rub into body.
6. Muscle Relaxer*: This oil can help relieve muscle spasms, backaches, sprains, and cramps.
- a. Add a few drops to your favorite carrier oil or body lotion and massage into body.
- b. Make your own foot bath.
7. Detoxifying*: This oil helps to detox the digestive tract, liver, kidneys, bladder, and pancreas.
- a. Add a drop to your tea or soup
- b. Make your own tea by infusing lemongrass leaves with boiling water or add a drop of oil to your hot tea.
8. Menstrual Cramp Relief*: This oil has been shown to help with menstrual cramps, nausea, and irritability.
- a. Drink 2 cups of lemongrass tea a day to relieve pain. Either make your own tea using lemongrass leaves infused in boiling water, or add a drop of oil to your hot tea.
9. Stomach Protector and Gastric Ulcer Relief*: This oil has been known for centuries as an aid for stomach distress, gastritis, and gastric ulcers.
- a. Add a drop of oil to your hot tea or soup.
- b. Add infused lemongrass water to your hot tea or soup.
10. Headache Relief*: Calms and soothes the pain, pressure or tension that cause headaches.
- a. Add a few drops to your favorite carrier oil and massage into temples
- b. Inhale over an open bottle.
11. Helps Reduce Bacteria*: Stifles the growth of bacteria and fungi, helps avoid infections.
- a. Make a body or foot scrub
12. Fever Reducer, Helps Supports Immune System, Helps Digestive Disorders*
- a. Add a drop to your drinking water.
13. Fights the Flu and Colds*: Can fight bacteria and help treat sicknesses like the common cold.
- a. Add a few drops to a vaporizer
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Click on the Product Name To View Full Details on Each of the Products:
Pre-mixed Roll on Blends: 10ml
|Pain Relief Roller Ball||Acne Roller Ball||Insect Roller Ball||Allergy Roller Ball|
Condition Specific Blends: 10ml
|IMMUNE BOOST BLEND||STRESS RELIEF BLEND||CALM MEDITATION BLEND||RELAXATION AND SLEEP BLEND|
|SPORTS RECOVERY BLEND|
Pre-Mixed Professional Massage Blends: 50ml
|RELAXATION AND MEDITATION MASSAGE BLEND||SENSUALITY AND SEXUALITY||STRESS RELIEF|
Organic Carrier Oils: 100ml
|Grapeseed Carrier Oil||Sweet Almond Carrier Oil||Hempseed Carrier Oil||Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil|